Groups are the most secure part of any Titan router. Every layer of encryption a group is made up of is contributing to the secureness of all transfers between clients in said group. The layers can be made up of just about anything.
All you need to do to create a group, is go to the group tab, add a layer (or several), and refresh! Below are descriptions of each setting.
- How much of the file that will be used to calculate the group hash [Default = 100 %]
- What chipher algorithm to calculate with
- Key size
- The size of the key that will be used
- What hash algorithm its going to be calculated with
- Amount of times the hash is going to be recalculated and mixed up (1 - 99999) [Default = 1]
- Salt is random data that is added as a additional input into the hash(sha256+salt= hash output). This can be anything you want.
- Default value is none This is an optional field.
- Salt can be anything; letters, numbers, special characters. Maximum of 257 characters.