Connecting to a router
From Titan wiki
First time setup
- First download the right version of the Titan client for your appropriate Operating System at https://demonsaw.com
- After the download has finished, extract the content of the .zip/tar.gz into a new folder (where you have permission to).
- When you first start Titan, a user name is randomly generated, you can replace it with your own user name if you would like.
- Once you have picked a name, enter your Router address (the IP/URL address you are going to be connecting to). If needed, change the port that your client will be connecting to. If you were not given a specific port or IP address then leave the defaults and proceed to the next step.
- Now click connect by clicking the "Start" button. You should see a message of the day from the router you connected to in the chat window.