- Keyboard shortcuts
F5= Update active window/widget
Esc= Close active window/widget
Tab= Change user tab
W= Close active user tab
Delete= Delete selected chat lines
- Icon definition
- Client menu and setting for the client currently active. Located in the upper right corner.
- Global settings that effect all clients in your titan session. Located in the upper right corner.
- Client status (smiley status) This can show a few different states and help you troubleshoot. Green= connection good, Yellow= , Blue = establishing connecting , Grey= calculating hash, Red= could not reach router/offline. Located in the upper left corner.
- Router activity, This will flash on/off on activity from the router. Located in the bottom left corner.
- Status bar Located in the bottom right corner.
|Clients online||Clients shares||Lines of chat||Transfers in que||Ongoing Downloads||Ongoing Uploads||Finished down/uploads||Routers connected|
When you download/upload files, there are a colored dot on the left of the file being transferred. This is what it means:
If there is any color other than green, a message will appear in the
Errors tab further explaining what happened. If you have problems, look for solutions here on the Errors page!
Yellow= Unsuccessful/incomplete chunk transfer, retry imminent
White= Transfer not yet initiated
Black= Timed out
- This will happen after 180 seconds with no activity, and will automatically retry 5 times. If no progress has been made within 5 retries of the given file, the transfer will fail, and must be manually re-initiated.